Sunday, January 26, 2014

Recipe - Cheesy Chicken Noodle

My grandmother used to make this when we would go to her house in Arkansas and all of the cousins LOVED it!!  Mom would make it every once in a while, but my dad wasn't a fan, so it was special when we had it.  I decided to try my hand at it after we got married because I wanted to cook more...well...Lou LOVES it!!  He asks for it a lot, so I feel good about cooking it!!  

Here is the easy peasy recipe...

Ingredients:
3 chicken breasts
No Yolks Pasta
A huge brick of Velveeta
2 cans of Cream of Chicken soup


Directions:
Cook chicken, (or use canned chicken, or cut up rotisserie chicken)
 Nothing like the look of raw chicken in the afternoon.

Boil the pasta and drain, but leave about 3/4 inch water in pan with pasta
Cut up Velveeta into small chunks (easier to melt)
Add Velveeta to pasta
Add both cans of Cream of Chicken to pasta
Cut up the chicken and throw into the mix.
Stir it up a bit and WALLA!
Ready to serve!


 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment