Sunday, January 5, 2014

Favorite Thing #1

I love to read other blogs and see what they list as some of their favorite things...
So here is one of mine...

As some of you may already know, I have a slight Vera Bradley obsession.  
I also have an "I love to buy planners and never really use them, but write all sorts of things down and then get bored" problem.  

Until now.  But I have to start from the beginning for you to really get the whole picture of my excitement for this product - The Vera Bradley 2014 Student Agenda.


I have previously bought 3 Vera Bradley planners, thinking this was the year I was going to keep it all organized.  Yeah, that didn't happen.  I would always find something I didn't like about them, or simply just quit writing things down.  The first planners I had from Vera Bradley had the month calendar, and then each week for that month - but my problem was they had no lines to write down stuff, just a blank space.  I couldn't handle that.  My OCD self would not like the way I would write something and it wasn't in a straight line or it looked sloppy, or I would have to go back with a white out thingy and rewrite it.  (Yes, I know this is a problem.) 

Also, another problem with buying a planner at the end of the year is how some of them are with the months.  Most student planners start in July or August, and end the next July/August, but since it was December when I was buying this, I didn't want to buy one and have a ton of months I wasn't going to use. 

But, BUT, this year they came out with a planner with lines!!!!!  
And, AND, when they released their winter colors in the planner, they started the planner at December 2013 and ended it December 2014!!!


Oh my word was I ecstatic!!  I wasn't going to buy another one since I wouldn't use them, but once I got a sneak peek from a friend at work - I was ready to buy one that instant!!

There is plenty of room to write lots of things for the day - and I take it everywhere with me!
The outside cover is a type of plastic that is sturdy, but has a little give.  It fits perfectly in my new purse - a whole other post - and I have already been filling out so much for the days!
 I also love the pattern of this one.  There were only two winter colors that this particular planner came in with the December - December, and after looking at both, I chose the Canterberry Magenta.  It incorporates other patterns in the entire planner, but the outside is gorgeous!

Here is the link for the planner!  And it is on sale for only $7.20!!!  (Originally $18!)





No comments:

Post a Comment