Saturday, February 8, 2014

Remembering My Childhood

Do you ever sit back and think about the good ole days?  Things you used to own?

 There are all of those lists on Buzzfeed and Zimbio, and they made me nostalgic.
Here are 20 things that will always remember from when I was growing up.  Just a little fun look back...

#1
I had a sweatshirt that had lip kisses all over it.  I swear I probably wore it everyday.
This is one similar, but I will always remember my original.

 #2
Jams.  I only had one pair, and I lost them sometime when they were popular, but I loved them.  
If I can remember correctly, I had an orange pair.






#3
Jelly Shoes.  I love my jelly shoes, even though they rubbed horrible blisters.
I had a clear pair.


 #4
The Limited Sweatshirts.  I never had one personally, but every person I knew owned one.  Especially at the skating rink.  That was all anyone wore!





#5
Tapered Jeans/Tight-Rolled Jeans.  Enough Said.



#6
Benneton Colors Perfume.  My sister had some and I know I would sneak a few squirts every now and then.  I can't remember what it smelled like, but I knew my sister had to have it.

#7
K-Swiss shoes.  I loved these when I was in the 7th and 8th grade!

#8
I would wear my K-Swiss with my Umbros.  
I'm almost positive these were the exact colors and style of the pair I had. 

#9
T-Shirt Clips

#10
Rompers.  I LOVED these!!  It was like wearing a dress with pants!!  I had a white one that had different color buttons down the front and it was sleeveless, so I could put a different color t-shirt underneath.  It looked like a clown outfit.

#11
Bodysuits.  I never owned one, but I didn't want to.  It was like wearing a leotard to school.

#12
Scrunch Socks.  2 socks on 1 foot, alternating colors on each foot.  Sweaty feet!


#13
Wicker Sandals.  I had a white pair.  Loved them!

#14
Eastlands.  Only problem was that I could never tie the laces up in the little rolls.

#15
Bucks.  Everyone had these.  

#16
Hello Kitty and Sanrio Surprises.  I can't tell you how many times we visited that store in Hickory Hollow Mall and how much stuff I had that had "Elizabeth" or "Lizzie" painted on.  I had sooooo much stuff.





#17
I LOVED Lisa Frank!  Folders, stationary - which I still have, pens, pencils, etc.  Such cute stuff!

#18
HyperColor T-shirts.  So cool!

#19
Reebok Hightops.  I had a white pair I think.

#20
I had sooooo much New Kids stuff.  It was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment