Saturday, July 12, 2014

My New Erin Condren Planner!

So early sometime in January, I wrote a post about my fabulous Vera Bradley planner and how I loved it and knew I would never find anything better.  Well, I did. 

I first read about the planner on a blog and looked them up, but said no way am I going to pay that much for a planner.  But then I saw they had wedding planners and almost ordered one, but it has so much more than I needed since I was having a small wedding. 

Then about a month ago, my friend said she had ordered an Erin Condren planner.  So of course I wanted to do the same thing, but again couldn't justify paying that much for a planner when I had a perfectly good Vera one and only paid maybe 12 bucks for it. 

But that very next week I went to General Assembly to hang out with my family for the day and went to the silent auction and there it was.  TWO gift cards for Erin Condren.  You best believe I bid on both.  The silent auction ended on Wednesday and I was only there on Tuesday, but my fantastic family kept an eye on one of the bids and made sure I got it!!  WOOHOO!!!  My mom got home a few days later and I called to get the code.  I already had my cover and everything picked out, just needed to input the gift card code to buy!! 

I knew it would take a while to get here since they are personalized, so I wasn't dying to get it, but I was anticipating its arrival very much!! 

TODAY IT CAME IN THE MAIL!!!!!! 

 Even the box is pretty!!!  It was the only thing in the mail today and when Lou asked me what it was, I told him it was something that would keep me occupied for the rest of the night!! 


It's just so fun and colorful!!  I have already written stuff in and taken washi tape and stickers and made it all pretty!  I still have a lot to do, but I am SOOOOOO excited!!  

I know it's just a planner, but it's something that I enjoy working on.  

 Copy and paste this into your browser to see some fantastic stuff!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment