Sunday, July 27, 2014

Happy 9th Birthday Braxton!

Yesterday was my nephew Braxton's 9th birthday!!  
What can I say about this kid other than he changed my life. 
 I was an aunt for the first time.  
I was the biggest baby hog you have ever seen. 
 I probably took more pictures of him than his parents.  Not kidding either.  

Words can't even begin to describe how this child made my life completely different.  
I acted as if he was mine, but of course I didn't do the all night feedings, so it was even more perfect!  
I can't take credit for him, but I would if I could.  

He captured my heart the minute I saw him and hasn't let go.
My heart hurts that he is getting too big to come and cuddle up with Aunt Wiz (as he used to call me), and it embarrasses him when I want to give him a kiss, but there are those times when he looks me in the eye and asks me not to go that just make me want to cry, like I am doing now.

 I worry about Braxton and Thatcher growing up and making the right choices, and will they be careful when they start driving, and I know I have a few years, but I still worry.

I'm a sucker for them!
This pic is about 2 years old, but it's one of my favorites.

Braxton, always know that Aunt Liz loves you and will do anything for you!
Thank you for making me an aunt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment