Friday, July 18, 2014

Inside My Erin Condren Planner

I have had lots of people ask me about my planner, so I wanted to post some pics of the fun things I have done to it!!

Here is the front cover.  You can get them personalized with your name, family name, a picture, etc.  
I just wanted my name :)  I have ordered another cover because they are inter changable! 
This is what the normal weekly page layout looks like.

 I covered up the wording with white out and then added some washi tape to decorate it and make it look pretty!  Then my friend Ashley said she was making a line between Friday and Saturday to distinguish the weekend and it was a great idea!  

 This is this weeks decorations!  It also comes with stickers that you can use that say Birthday, Vacation, doc appt,. etc.  
This is next week's! 
I found some cute free printables on Pinterest and printed some out on a full sheet label.





This is what happens when you put the washi tape in, but it is worth it!
I bought washi tape at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Joann's, Target, Office Depot, Wal-Mart, and off of Etsy.  
There are so many cute things to do with the planner!  I'm like a kid in a candy store when I get to decorate it!!  
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment