Sunday, August 24, 2014

Happy 39th Birthday Susan!!

Today is my sister's 39th birthday!!  She is ALMOST 40!!  
But seriously she looks like she is 25.  Lucky.  

I always say that we are completely different, but the same in a lot of ways.
We have completely different views and ideas about lots of things, but that's what makes it fun.

We don't look alike at all, but we are definitely sisters!
Not only is she my biological sister, she is my KD sister!
She's pretty great!
We used to fight - and may still sometimes do - like you would not believe, but the first person to say something or hurt her would get the wrath of Elizabeth.

I would play tricks on her growing up and one time she threw a hair pick at me and I pretended I was blinded and that I couldn't see and she started to run down to call 911 and I had to stop her.

She also used to burn my head with a curling iron on purpose.  Still scars me to this day - hahahahahahaha!!  (Kidding about the scarring.)

She gave birth to my nephews who I love more than life itself!

 She doesn't half do anything, she does it 2000 percent.  She won't say no, and she will do whatever it takes to get a job done and to do it better than right.

She's a dedicated hard worker, and she's my sister!

Happy Birthday!

The countdown to 40 is on!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment