Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Thatcher!

Today my nephew Thatcher turned 7!!  Seriously it makes my heart hurt to think about how much he has grown.  I can remember the day he was born, and I was scared that I wasn't going to be able to love him as much as I did Braxton, but I love him just as much!  
Welcome to the world, Thatcher!
When T was 1, they all moved to Memphis and I was crushed because I had been there for the major milestones in Braxton's life, and I was scared that I was going to miss out on Thatcher's big moments!  

Thatcher's First Halloween!


I haven't missed out on much and I am thankful for that!
Here are some of my favorite pics!!  











 
Thatcher is finishing up his Kindergarten year and he is growing up way too fast!

Happy Birthday Thatcher!!  Aunt Liz Loves YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment